Wednesday 11 December 2013

PART-72

ASR nervously knocked on his di and brother-in-law’s room,before entering,his usual smug and self-assured aura gone.

“Di?”He called her uncertainly.

“Chote!Please come in.Do you need something?”Anjali asked curiously,exchanging a bewildered look with her husband as they both had never seen him so chickened out and wondered whether their intuition was going to be proved true.

“Di,actually I’ve something very important to talk about..."He stammered.

"Yeah sure Chote,what is it?"Anjali asked,trying to smother her grin. She exchanged a conspiratorial smile with her husband wondering whether Akash's deduction were going to be true?

Apparently Akash had spotted his brother staring at beautiful ring with a smile and then he  had taken khushi out!It didn't take him long to put two and two together and he had not wasted even an iota of a second to report the same to his di and jijaji.But they hadn't expected the chips to fall where they should so soon! In fact,Anjali's ever-excited and energetic mind was already running from one shop to another as she thought about the shopping that she would do!

"Di,actually you know,I...I..no,we means me and khushi we went out...no I mean talked that..."ASR stuttered completely at a loss not knowing that his di and brother-in-law were enjoying his discomfort immensely!

"Yeah,Chote speak up!You and khusiji went out or talked or whatever,then what?"Anjali said,trying to keep a poker face.Armaan coughed to stifle his laughter.

"Di,actually....I..I proposed khushi and she said yes and we want to get married at the earliest!"He said,words nearly tumbling in his agitated haste.Anjali felt like she will burst with trying to control her guffaws.Already her face was heated.

"Chote you can put even Rajdhani Express to shame with the speed with which you speak!"She uttered somehow.ASR's face flushed red invoking Armaan's pity who immediately jumped to his rescue.

"And Anju if you don't stop teasing him,he'll soon put an overripe tomato to shame the way he's blushing!"Armaan quipped cheekily.

Anjali flushed,throwing and angry glare at her husband.The trouble she'll be in if her brother got to know that she was pulling his leg!She'll have hell to pay!So,she dropped all her pretenses pronto in the nick of time and gushed.

"I was just kidding chote!Of course I'm so happy!I'll go and talk with Nani and mami and then,we'll take the alliance at the earliest!Oh,please excuse me now you two.I've got so many things to do.Shopping,and yeah..I promised to accompany Mami to beauty parlor too!"Anjali said in single breath and darted out of the door before her startled husband and brother could make out head or tail of her monologue!

The very next day they went to the Gupta house and fixed everything.

"But obviously we have got so much to prepare!After all we've to marry off two love pair of love birds!"Anjali commented cheekily shocking every one and making Payal and Akash blush simultaneously.

"Two marriages?"Everyone gasped incomprehending.

"Yeah,Arnav and Khushi and Payal and Akash!"

"What the!You love her?"ASR asked Akash directly,making him turn beetroot red.

"Jiji,you too didn't tell me!"Khushi was scandalised.


"Khushi I ..actually.."Payal looked miserable.

"Hello hi bye bye enouph of teajing!I hab to go to booty parlor!Two mrriages that too oph my children!Do I look old enough to be mother-in-law?"Mamiji quipped pitying Akash and Payal and earning a grateful glance from the couple.

Everyone laughed.Wedding bells had started ringing!

Soon the much-awaited day arrived and the Arnav and Khushi finally gave a name to their pure,pious love surrounded by all those people whom they loved. As they vowed to be together,cherishing each other through ups and downs of lives, their eyes glittered with love,thinking about the turbulence and turmoils they had faced together and thwarted.

From then on,they celebrated and adorned each day of their life with their love as they traversed together on the path unknown...


                                                  THE END

                                   "Love seeketh not itself to please,
                                     Nor for itself hath any care;
                                     But for another gives its ease,
                                   And builds a Heaven in Hells' despair."
                                                                               William Blake



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!


Hi guys,

So,here I end my 'The Path Unknown'.I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to Khushifan di,who instilled in me enough confidence to write,Razy di,who was the first one to comment on this story, Marrie di,who has always been so encouraging and supportive,Nuts4arshi di,who is one of the best readers any one can get,Arshisweet who is a dear friend and constant source of suppport,Arshi_fan 12 di,who always read and commented constructively,Riya di,who was always a very enthusiastic reader,Kartikeyani di,who has always been seet and generous in commenting and Sc12345 di, whose encouraging comments literally make me blush!Thank you so much guys!I owe you all!
             
Apart from them,I'll also like to thank Varsha Rohit,Maha Laxami,abc di,Reensk di,Davyanti di ,Sunita di and Anonymous and all my silent readers,who have encouraged me so much!I'm indebted to you all!

I'll start posting my other story 'HEART WRENCHING ADORATION' now and I hope you guys will read it too!The character's are same but the plot is different.  In fact,I've already posted its four parts on my other blog.The link is on the top right of this blog.

I would also like to request all my silent readers to leave comment on this last part as I want to know how you felt about this story.Any comment good or bad is welcome!

Love
Akansha
 

8 comments:

  1. Arey why did you end it so soon...atleast we could have got a glimpse of the fat headed buaji's response to shyam's exposure..and arnav's flushed red face when he would have met khushi in front of her whole family..hehehe. Anyways..loved your story..Keep the good work up and keep entertaining us. I am sure you will get more comments on your new story.. I am already following that and will look forward to your next update to that story.

    Dayavanti

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( :( :( bt as they say "All good things cum to an end". Awesum story and writing. Gr8 work. Keep writing please. Don't ever stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :_( im so sad that u ended the story............. but must say that it was a wonderful journey.......... thank you di for your amazing story and acknowledgment........... meet you in your other story........ :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. splendid story :)
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your story..!! Keep up the good work... And waiting for updates on your other story....!

    Thank you Akansha, for this beautiful story....!!

    Khushifan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Akansha,

    Fantabulous & a fantastic story!! I truly enjoyed riding the waves of the story... ;-)

    It was a nice way to end the story. However, I would've luved to hear Buaji's comments and c the expressions on her face on 2 things:
    One, the royal mess-up that she pushed onto Khushi & 2ndly, her response to the yogi episode!! :-D OMG!! Khushi & gang did an awesome job at fooling Buaji with the yogi act!! hee hee :-D How did u even manage to get that idea! ROFL!! :-D

    Last but not the least, I appreciate your acknowledgement at the end of your story. I never realized that I made the authors blush with my comments!! ;-)

    Anyways, all the best buddy and you bet I'll continue to read your stories. I had already started reading that and thought you stopped that one. Well.... looks like we are back on track, so cu there!! :-)

    Sc12345

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished the story in one go it was awesome lovely beautiful wonderful amazing

    ReplyDelete