Thursday 5 December 2013

PART-70

The great chains of 'Spark Hotel' was seized in absolute chaos,every branch of hotel throughout the globe were raided on A.C.P. Arnav Singh Raizada's tip off and huge hordes of drugs,amounting millions of dollars were confiscated.Hence,it was nothing but the apparent truth that every person whether a waiter or Manager,whoever was associated with the hotels was in utter most consternation, with the only exception of its owner and his son,Surinder Mnohar Jha and Shyam.


A.C.P. Arnav Singh Raizada had seen into that!So,it was quite a bit of nasty shock for Surinder Manohar Jha when A.C.P. Arnav Singh Raizada thronged his grand cabin when he was busy discussing further tactics and evil ways ro mint money with his P.A. and Manager.


He leaned back into his high-backed chair,masquerading his genuine curiosity behind a smug smirk.


"Ah...I didn't know that you were to swarm into my room like this A.C.P. without even showing slightest of courtesy as to so much as knock,but anyways,I don't give a dice to such modicum of indecencies.So,may I know  as to what I owe such a hasty visit?"Surinder asked.


"Your nemesis,you scum!Your time is over!Arrest him!"ASR ordered quitely.


"What?...You possibly can't do that A.C.P.!Are you out of your mind?My one call will make you wash your hands with this job of yours!You can't impeach a respectable citizen of the country without any valid reasons!"Surinder tried to be offhanded,but his voice betrayed his shock.


"Respectable citizen,are you?You blasphemous,reprehensible creature!Now watch here!"ASR snarled and switched on the plasma T.V. with a flourish,turning to news channel,which sang ballads of despicable deeds of the Jhas!


Surinder Manohar Jha's pockmarked,ugly face turned paler so much so that it was almost flaccid as he stared up at the screen,unable to believe his eyes. His mouth went dry as he saw all he watched the news reporters throughout the globe scream every intricacy of his illegitimate activities,until ASR switched off the T.V. with a huge complacent smirk.


"No!This can't be...How can this be?I..You...!No!How come I didn't get any reports of this?"Surinder's words nearly came in a garbled mush,absolutely incoherent.


"Do you think only you can play games?Implant your spies In S.T.F.?" It was his Manager,Sudhir Saxena who answered,looking gleeful.


"Yeah,what do you think,we police men are some kind of imbeciles who will swallow every rubbish you threw our way?"Surinder's P.A. Nikhil Malhotra quipped.


"Police men?But you two...you were....are the men of Chhota Mayappa,aren't you?He recommended you to me!Then how come?"Surinder Manohar Jha was almost wild.


"Do you think that that sidekick of yours,Chhota Mayappa would've been able to send a message to you through high security cell,if I hadn't allowed him to do so? For a person who built up such a huge empire of every evil deed possible,you are fairly obtuse!"ASR sneered,his smirk getting more pronounced.


"But then who are you?"Surinder asked,staring at the duo,whom he had-until a few minutes ago-considered as his trustworthy staff.

 

"And where are the men of Chhota Mayappa?"


"I'm N.I.A.(National Investigation Agency) officer Sridhar Raman."


"And I'm ethical hacker Farhan Ahmed.The one who fished all information on your wicked deeds!"The other guy chortled.


"The men Chotta Mayappa sent are already behind the bars!You see Mr.Jha,you are not the only one who is a pro at plotting.This was my contingency plan!Now I'm going to make sure you languish your life rotting in a Jail cell with your beloved son !"ASR smirked contentedly.


He had avenged his parents death!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time when Surinder Manohar Jha was truly on the verge of a massive heart attach owing to dastardly change of events,his son Shyam Manohar Jha was stuck with policemen and his wailing mistress in the suite of his brothel.


"Don't you dare step forward even an inch or else,she'll be dead!"He warned, inching backwards.Shyam reached the back walls and quickly pressed a button, that khushi and others hadn't noticed and immediately,the door to his private elevator slid open.He pushed the struggling girl,nearly throwing her on the floor mercilessly and disappeared behind the door,jamming it shut.


Khushi rushed forward and grabbed the girl,steadying her soothingly.She immediately made the girl wear a bath robe,lying on the couch over her see-through neglegee.


"He...he bet..rayed me!Used me...and I loved hi..him!"The girl sobbed relentlessly.


"Shh!Don't cry!He doesn't deserved to be shed a single tear on!He'll pay for all his deeds,we'll make him pay!Just tell me where this elevator leads to?"Khushi asked urgently.


They needed to nab the absconding criminal Shyam Manohar Jha!




3 comments:

  1. Hi guys,
    Marrie di,thank you so much for your lovely comments.And..well I didn't mean to scare you with my story"wink". I'm just reflecting the reality.

    Nuts4arshi di,thanks for taking your valuable time out for reading and commenting so generously.I owe you for that.

    Sc12345 di,thanks for being such a wonderful reader and a constant source of encouragement and inspiration. I'm indebted to you.

    I hope you'll like this part too!

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha Stupid Jha's Dont you know what No One can escape ASR And KKG ;) I Hope Shyam is arrested soon.He belongs to Jail.Anyways when will we get Arshi moments? Even though I am enjoying all this I Still miss The Arshi moments.Awesome Story indeed,Well written.Please continue soon.I will be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete